Paintings so far...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

5" Two feet

Okay, I finished this but unfortunately not in time to get into the CAG show! Oh well, next time!

If you want to see the show though just follow the link www.canineartguild.com
There is an opportunity to vote for your favourite painting and many of the paintings are for sale! :)



This is something I started with the intention of entering it into the CAG (Canine Art Guild) online show to celebrate their 5th anniversary. However, the deadline was today, and I didn't finish. Here is what we have so far... two puppy feet WIP (Work In Progress).

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen - I'd love to see you post this on the forum when you're done. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished it Kim, but didn't manage to get it to Catherin at least it went, but it was returned and by then it was too late to send it again. However, I will post it to the forum! Thanks for the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete