Paintings so far...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

M is for Moo(se)




I am struggling so hard to keep up. This week was very busy. There were school events to attend, meetings for the art auction we are putting together for the Strays of Abu Dhabi, and I had to prepare and ride a dressage competition and paint a sign. So it is hardly surprising that I didn't manage to paint so much this week.


This was what I could muster this morning. It seemed appropriate to do Moo today, as he left my house to start his new life with his 'forever' family. It was an event mixed with happiness and a little sadness saying goodbye to this lovely, lovely dog! Congratulations to his new owners! I know they will love him and care for him.


I wanted to immortalize in paint the beautiful M that he has on his head. You can clearly see it when he has his head down. With us he was called Moo (because he has markings like a Fresian cow, but his new family are changing his name to Moose.


This is not finished yet, but I will try to finish it this week. Anyone interested in buying it can contact me. 120 dhs (25 Euros) unframed, It is pastel pecil on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment