Paintings so far...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009







Am posting a little early this week as I will be away at the weekend celebrating my dad's 80th birthday. I believe 80 is something to celebrate. It is hard for me to think of living that long, since I already feel tired and like I am winding down, the thought of keeping going for another 35 years or so is just unthinkable.




So not a dog this week - but not all strays in Abu Dhabi are dogs. Although the Strays of Abu Dhabi leave most of the cat rescues to Feline Friends who dedicate themselves to saving cats, occasionally a cat comes our way, and we do what we can to help. All animals deserve to be treated well.




This painting is acrylic on canvasboard and is for sale:


660 AED


(120 euros)


(180 USD)




Please contact the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment