Paintings so far...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Timed out!




This is really hard to do especially when you are travelling and there are events! This week I got back late from my dad's birthday party which was great, but then 2 SAD puppies turned up and it was also the weekend of the SAD stall at the Feline Friends bazaar. The sales of SAD merchandise went very well and we raised 5950dhs for SAD which is around 1200 Euros. However as a result I didn't have much time to do my painting. So this week is a drawing, I had 15 minutes spare and started this drawing of Suki. I wanted to do it as an eye study in acrylic but timed out, so here is my humble effort. Iwill try to finish it this week, and it will sell for 100dhs, (20 euros) unframed.

1 comment:

  1. this is great Kathleen, I would not change a thing...well done.

    ReplyDelete